Friday, October 9, 2009

A New Start

I started a blog. Whoah, no way! Except that I did.
I now have a place to share my thoughts. Some days, they might be weird, some days they might be mad, and other days they might make absolutly no sense.
Alot of my thoughts have to do with art. I am an artist. I love it. I love art, I love to create and show. I like to teach and show people how to do things, so that they might have something for themselves. It's more than passion, it's my life. I love it.
There might be some nights when I just need to put my thougths out of my head. Those are the nights when I might sound angry, or crazy. But no matter the emotion that I feel, it usually passes. Because it's only emotion. Let's be honest.

Today we should discuss Wife Swap. Because quite honestly, I am obsessed with this show. I like to see the woman switch lives wiht some one that they don't even know. They have to live my the other woman's rules, and then they have the chance to change the rules. It's interesting to see what happens. I think sometimes they set things up so that the women who swap lives are completly opposite. Say...an athesist and a devote Christian. Those make for some truly interesting shows. I'm addicted. I am.
Anyone else out there addicted to Wife Swap? I'd like to think I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment