Tuesday, June 1, 2010

GodArt, Coming Soon




There's an artist I know, and he's amazing. He creates things in a way that I will never be able to. He does things that I will never be able to do. He has more imagination and spark and love for what He does than I will ever have in one day. I've never seen anything like it before in my life...

He created mountains, so clear that you can see them for miles and miles and miles. And when it rains, you can see where teh ain stops and where it starts.

He gave us the ability ro create life, precious Amazing life. Tangible life, a baby that can be help in our hands. Never, in all my life, have a seen anything more beautiful than a woman giving birth. Never have I seen something more beautiful, than a child coming to this world, to add to it, to create something new and lovely that no other person could create.

He created the Sea. The powerful Ocean, that has tides, that flows, that lives, breathes and moves and does things that we still don't know about. The colors under the water are so bright and so vivid and flowing all the time...it's amazing to see. Amazing to know that He took the time to create all this...all this for us...

"When I consider your Heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?" Psalm 8:3&4

Coming Soon from Maddie, A new Blog, dedicated to GodArt.

No comments:

Post a Comment