Friday, May 28, 2010

Ponder Away

I've been really busy, and when I'm busy, writing is the last thing on my mind...
So, let's ponder together, what have I been doing?

Working
I work a lot right now, it's part of that growing up and making sure you have gas in the car thing. I like my work, I think it's fun...but it's tedious. It's hard. But there are people out there begging for jobs, so I'm thankful. I'm well-liked, I do my job well, work isn't all that hard. It leaves my afternoons free, which makes me very happy. Which leads me to what else I've been doing...

Dancing
I'd forgotten how much I just like to dance! And for the record, I'm not a dancer, I'm not good at it, I don't do it all that well, and most of the time I look like a five-year-old who is who is stomping around with their hands in the air. But when I have my iPod on, with my one playlist with all me "dance" music, I just feel good. And I love to just feel good. I don't care who sees me, I don't care what they think, in fact, I think people should dance more.

Here are song of my favoriete songs to dance to:
I'm not Your Boyfriend, 3OH!3
I'm Feeling Good, Micheal Buble
The Way You Make Me Feel, Micheal Jackson
Cottan Eyed Joe and the Cha Cha Slide and the Electric Slide
Untouched, The Veronicas
Stop and Stare, Say, & All the Right Moves, OneRepublic
Dance Dance, Fall Out Boy
Shake It, Metro Station
Super Massive Black Hole, Muse
Just Dance, Lay Gaga

And those are just a few. :)

I would encourage everyone to dance, someway, somehow, somewhere. Just go. Stop being worried about who will see you and what they will say. Dancing has helped me a lot...it was good for me. Try it. See what happens.

Painting
I'm always painting something. A good friend of mine recently gave me an eisle, a huge one. One that stands up! I don't have to sit on my floor to paint anymore! What's even more exciting is that it colaspes and I can take it with me when I go out into the woods! I can go paint in the woods! I'm very excited about this, I really am. Anywho...:) I'm working on three paintings, currently, all about the things that I do in the morning, and three things that I love dearly, when I have them finished, I'll be sure to show everyone. :)

Dreaming
Literally. I have been having the craziest dreams, night after night. For the most par they've been fairly funny, and I wake up laughing. But last night, it was different. It was vivid and it was about my Daddy and it was about something that I used to do...and it as sad. Really sad. I hope I stop dreaming for a little while after this...I'm not sure I could handle another one like it.

That's about it! Thanks for tuning in and keep on the look out for more from the brain of Maddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment