Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Creativity, Day.13

The Saturated Palette: Ten for Creativity Day.13

Pictures that inspire me? I could go on and on and on about things that inspire me, I like pictures, I like pictures alot. Let me take a gander at whats out there, and come back to you!







So these are the pictures that I found, that inspire me, and I can tell you why.

The first two are pictures from Skyline Drive, which...let me tell you, I could spend days there. Days. I love the way it looks, how peaceful it all is...it's one of the places that I truly love in Front Royal and thats saying alot

The last two are pictures of people who are simply worshiping God, which corresponds to some paintings that I've been working. The concept of Jubilee, and letting go of yourself to worship the God and Creator...well that makes me happy.


Follow the link at the top of hte page and take ten for creativity! Support the arts in your own life, and don't forget that you can take two seconds to simply be CREATIVE. :)

-Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment